• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Search Results issues in Safari

Community Beginner ,
Jul 11, 2017 Jul 11, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is anybody else having trouble scrolling through the search results in Safari? Since they've changed the site layout a few weeks ago, there is now two scroll bars on the right side of the page. When you scroll down the search results in safari (OSx) you get to the bottom, and then have to hover your mouse over the 2nd scroll bar, click and move it down manually to see the bottom image fully and next page button. Then when they next page loads, you have to click that scroll bar again and manually scroll it up to see the top images.

I see this issue on any Mac I use. Not in Chrome, so obviously I can use that, but it's a pain to have to do that for one tool, when the built in search in Adobe programs forces you to use the default browser. I' not switching my default browser since I have other tools that need to use Safari to function correctly that I sue more than Adobe Stock. Plus I think it's kind of silly for a company the size and value of Adobe to have a problem that should have been found with a QA process.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jul 12, 2017 Jul 12, 2017

Hi Rob,

This issue has been reported to our engineering team. Thank you for bringing it to our attention.

EBQ

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Beginner ,
Jul 11, 2017 Jul 11, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Screen Shot 2017-07-11 at 5.41.17 PM.png

Here's a screenshot

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 12, 2017 Jul 12, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Rob Bock,

It's really unfortunate that you are facing this issue, however, we have not faced this issue before.

We would suggest you to temporarily use Chrome as your browser and we shall definitely forward your feedback to our team.

You may also Contact Customer Care for help and information.

Hope that helps!

Thanks,

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 12, 2017 Jul 12, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Rob,

This issue has been reported to our engineering team. Thank you for bringing it to our attention.

EBQ

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 13, 2017 Jul 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you for sending this along. Chrome is definitely a work around, but would be great to have it working in Safari again to keep workflows moving fast. Thanks again

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started