• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Search stock images by number

New Here ,
Sep 28, 2018 Sep 28, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How do you search stock images by file number? I have cleared all the search filters and nothing is coming up for any of the files I'm looking for. Help!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Sep 28, 2018 Sep 28, 2018

Hello Alec, you can simply enter file # in search keyword input area - just number portion of any assets.

Best regard,

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Alec,

Thanks for reaching out to the Adobe Stock community.

Adobe Stock allows you to search for the file in many ways. You can type in a specific keyword on the search box to get the appropriate results or you may also enter the file number if you remember it.

To know more about the search options in Adobe Stock, please refer to Stock FAQ: What are the search options in Adobe Stock?

Hope this information helps!

Feel free to update this thread in case of any additional questions.

Regards,

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Alec, you can simply enter file # in search keyword input area - just number portion of any assets.

Best regard,

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 24, 2021 Nov 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hello,  I downloaded an image preview from Adobe Stock in the last week (now 24 Nov 2021) I have searched by it's number and I can't find it. I've checked the image number stamped on the image. I've searched for the Artist @Ronash. Again nothing.

AdobeStock_458658221_Preview.jpeg. I need it for a client job and when I search the internet for the AdobeStock_458658221_Preview.jpeg it comes up on a a foreign website. 

Please help.

AdobeStock_458658221_Preview.jpegScreen Shot 2021-11-24 at 7.35.12 pm.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 30, 2021 Nov 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm sorry, this file has been removed from the Adobe Stock site. You will need to choose another file.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started