• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Search Terms to Exclude Results

Community Beginner ,
Aug 31, 2018 Aug 31, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to find photos of Fathers and their adult children, preferrably sitting across from each other at a table in a restaurant.

The word "father" seems to trigger all photos of father's with children, not adult children. Is there any way to exclude children from my results in the search terms or search tools?

The image below would be perfect if it were a senior father and a young adult daughter. (This relationship maybe 15/20 years later)

AdobeStock_182949048_Preview.jpeg

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Aug 31, 2018 Aug 31, 2018

Hi Cora,

Thanks for reaching out to the Adobe Stock community. I definitely understand your request here but we do not have the functionality available in Stock currently. Additionally, the keywords are matched based on the entry made by the contributor at the time of submission. Nevertheless, I would pass on the concern to our development team as a feature request.

Feel free to update this thread in case of any additional questions.

Regards,

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Cora,

Thanks for reaching out to the Adobe Stock community. I definitely understand your request here but we do not have the functionality available in Stock currently. Additionally, the keywords are matched based on the entry made by the contributor at the time of submission. Nevertheless, I would pass on the concern to our development team as a feature request.

Feel free to update this thread in case of any additional questions.

Regards,

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Twarita!

I would really appreciate the suggestion.

Is there also any way to suggest more photos of millenials with seniors as a father/daughter father/son relationship, or simply just a friendship? Searching stock photos you would think millenials and seniors don't exist in the same realm of existence (unless it's an older man dating a really young woman 😕 ).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi CW,

You can try a search like "father and son at table not child" or "father and daughter at table not child"

it's not perfect but it will get you better results. You might also try "elderly parent with child".

EBQ

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started