• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Search within my already licensed/purchased assets

Community Beginner ,
Aug 14, 2017 Aug 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How can I search within the photos that are already licensed or purchased on my account?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Aug 17, 2017 Aug 17, 2017

Thanks for sharing your suggestion Matthew I will pass it on to our concerned team, however, as of now, this feature is not available.

Regards,

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 14, 2017 Aug 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Matthew,

You just need to go to your license history in order to search the photos which are already licensed or purchased on your account.

Feel free to update this thread in case of any additional query.

Regards,

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 15, 2017 Aug 15, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I do not see any search tool when I visit my License History. Can you please tell me where the search tool is located? I have looked really hard on the License History page for a search that is specific to my License History.

When I use the search bar at the top of the page on License History, it searches the Adobe Stock catalog, as a normal search request would do.

I would like to search in my License History - typing keywords and hitting enter.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 15, 2017 Aug 15, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Matthew,

Unfortunately, if you type the keyword in the search, all the images with the same keyword will show up and you will have to search amongst those images for the image that you had licensed.

Please see how you can search the image that you have already licensed:

In the search box type in the image no. you wish to search

Regards,

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 17, 2017 Aug 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for your continued help. However, the ability to find an image when I already have an image no. is of no help to me.

I would like to conduct a search within my License History.

There are over 1,111 images in my License History, so if I am looking for something I've licensed before, it is not feasible for me to scroll through the whole License History. I would look to search within my License History.

Meaning, if I have purchased an image of a beach a long time ago, I would like to type the word 'beach' and find images that I have previously licensed that match that search term.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for sharing your suggestion Matthew I will pass it on to our concerned team, however, as of now, this feature is not available.

Regards,

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thank you for letting me know

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 28, 2017 Aug 28, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Matthew,

I have found a workaround to your feature request- I have shared the steps, please let me know if you have any questions.

If in case you have saved all your images in the Creative Cloud library,  follow the steps as mentioned below:

• Type in the desired keywords and find images that you have previously licensed.

Let me know if this helps!

Regards,

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 27, 2020 Jan 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This no longer seems to work with the latest version of the site. Is this feature in the works?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 29, 2020 Jan 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi GregDavenport,

I've reached out to the assets site team to investigate why this is no longer working. I'll let you know if there's any update.

EBQ

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you! This feature would add a lot of value to the Adob stock service.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi GregDavenport,

I checked with the team and licensed Stock images should be searchable from https://assets.adobe.com by key words.  Stock file numbers are NOT supported by search, unfortunately...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 07, 2021 Jan 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

You say licensed Stock images should be searchable, but there is no option that I can find to either filter by licensed images, or search my licensed images.  Frankly, I have more than enough images with my subscription, so it's not an issue that I need to purchase a new license.  The issue is that I have found perfect images in the past, and now have no way to search through my library to find them again, without just scrolling through.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 07, 2018 Nov 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you that naive of just want them to admit the obvious?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 12, 2019 Jun 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Wonder if there's an update to this feature. For those of us with a large amount of licensed assets that we regularly use, it's crazy there's no way to search within, nor any ability to even filter for licensed images in search results.

My assumption is that Adobe prefers to have people not go back to licensed files so they make more money, but crippling a platform for this is absurd.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's not crazy, it's called marketing ))

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There's a difference between marketing and crippling features for revenue. Marketing is "here's a fully functional platform that works the way you'd want it to." Lack of search is Adobe not caring about their customers.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 03, 2020 Nov 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Agreed.  I beyond appauled that the only way to go through my licensed images is to scroll through the 200 pages of thumbnail lists.  Crazy.  So disappointing.  NOT good marketing.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 03, 2020 Nov 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There should totally be a way to search through those photos in someone's purchase history.  Crazy that there isn't.  Not impressed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started