Seeing Cost of Premium Photo in Credits Before Purchasing

New Here ,
Jul 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I'm curious if there is a way to see the price of a premium stock photo before I purchase credits? My company uses the regular stock plan but we would like to purchase a premium stock photo with the credits. This is the screen that I see and doesn't show the price in credits.

Screen Shot 2020-07-09 at 3.47.18 PM.png

Side note: as a company, we have 55 image "credits" right now on the standard, monthly plan. Is it possible to use multiple of those credits to purchase a premium photo? 

Thanks for the help in advance! 

TOPICS
Licensing, Plans and purchase, Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Seeing Cost of Premium Photo in Credits Before Purchasing

New Here ,
Jul 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I'm curious if there is a way to see the price of a premium stock photo before I purchase credits? My company uses the regular stock plan but we would like to purchase a premium stock photo with the credits. This is the screen that I see and doesn't show the price in credits.

Screen Shot 2020-07-09 at 3.47.18 PM.png

Side note: as a company, we have 55 image "credits" right now on the standard, monthly plan. Is it possible to use multiple of those credits to purchase a premium photo? 

Thanks for the help in advance! 

TOPICS
Licensing, Plans and purchase, Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jul 09, 2020 0
New Here ,
Jul 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

1 credit is equivalent to 10 dollars so a premium image costing 200 will cost 20 credits. What you have with your subscription is Licenses not credits. For premium images or Videos licenses cannot be used, they're only for standard images.

Credits are the way to go if you're purchasing multiple videos or premium images. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 09, 2020 0
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started