• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Seeking Original Fotolia Image License Agreement

New Here ,
Nov 20, 2018 Nov 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For a couple years I purchased images from Fotolia, prior to the Adobe acquisition, but never

thought I needed to keep a copy of their license agreement in a safe place. Does anyone

have a copy or link that I may be able to secure the correct license?

I realize the images I have purchased are also available at different sites with different

license arrangements, but I want to use the images collection according to the terms

of the actual license that I agreed to.

Thank you.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Nov 20, 2018 Nov 20, 2018

Hi there

The license agreements are available on the Fotolia website eg

Standard License - Fotolia - Royalty-free licenses and other agreements from our image bank

Extended License - Fotolia - Royalty-free licenses and other agreements from our image bank

Thanks

Bev

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 20, 2018 Nov 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there

The license agreements are available on the Fotolia website eg

Standard License - Fotolia - Royalty-free licenses and other agreements from our image bank

Extended License - Fotolia - Royalty-free licenses and other agreements from our image bank

Thanks

Bev

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 21, 2018 Nov 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you so much

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 07, 2020 Jul 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Beverly,

these links are not longer valid and redirect to the startpage from fotolia. Since they are not available via archive.org: is there another way to get them?

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 14, 2022 Dec 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As Beverly stated above, these links no longer work. Is there anyone who can help with accessing the licenses purchased through Fotolia?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 14, 2022 Dec 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Adobe acquired Fotolia in 2015. The links are valid in that they point to the Adobe Stock website and terms can be found in the footer of the site.

If you require assistance your assets you licensed from Fotolia then please contact customer care, https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html, for assistance. Click on the chat icon in the lower right portion of the page. If you are unable to see this feature you may need to scroll down before it will appear or set your browser to private or incognito mode. Declining any Adobe Cookies may affect the presence of the chat feature.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started