Seeking Original Fotolia Image License Agreement

Nov 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For a couple years I purchased images from Fotolia, prior to the Adobe acquisition, but never

thought I needed to keep a copy of their license agreement in a safe place. Does anyone

have a copy or link that I may be able to secure the correct license?

I realize the images I have purchased are also available at different sites with different

license arrangements, but I want to use the images collection according to the terms

of the actual license that I agreed to.

Thank you.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Seeking Original Fotolia Image License Agreement

Nov 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For a couple years I purchased images from Fotolia, prior to the Adobe acquisition, but never

thought I needed to keep a copy of their license agreement in a safe place. Does anyone

have a copy or link that I may be able to secure the correct license?

I realize the images I have purchased are also available at different sites with different

license arrangements, but I want to use the images collection according to the terms

of the actual license that I agreed to.

Thank you.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 20, 2018 0
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there

The license agreements are available on the Fotolia website eg

Standard License - Fotolia - Royalty-free licenses and other agreements from our image bank

Extended License - Fotolia - Royalty-free licenses and other agreements from our image bank

Thanks

Bev

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 20, 2018 0
Nov 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you so much

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 21, 2018 0
pikseley LATEST
Jul 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Beverly,

these links are not longer valid and redirect to the startpage from fotolia. Since they are not available via archive.org: is there another way to get them?

Thanks

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 07, 2020 0
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started