• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Sell Images and give them friends for free. License?

Community Beginner ,
Jun 01, 2017 Jun 01, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

on vacation I shoot some really nice photos I would like to sell at Adobe Stock but I want to send them to my travelling companions for free.

What a license do the photos for my friends need, when I want to sell them at adobe stock, too

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Jun 01, 2017 Jun 01, 2017

Your friends you give them to don't need a license. You still own the images and you can give them to whoever you want whenever you want.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Jun 01, 2017 Jun 01, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Your friends you give them to don't need a license. You still own the images and you can give them to whoever you want whenever you want.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 02, 2017 Jun 02, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So I can give my friends the photos for free without any license and nevertheless I am able to sell the photos at adobe stock?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jun 02, 2017 Jun 02, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes. They are still your photos. You own them, not Adobe. You can give them to as many people as you like.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started