• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

selling others images

Community Beginner ,
Jan 08, 2018 Jan 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have emailed Matthew ford of Adobe Stock on several occasions about contributors selling images on their site that appear to be not created by the seller. They are ignoring my emails and the images are still for sale. I believe that this is a very bad approach to take as others buy these images in thinking that they are original creations. If you have purchased such an image then  I suggest that you ask for your money back and try to get some compensation especially if you have used any of the images professionally where you could be open to being sued yourself.

I don't imagine that I will be allowed to post any more messages such as this as it shows Adobe Stock as less than professional.

Here are just a few examples of the thousands of images on Adobe Stock from 198 users images (so far found)

Alfgar photos, images, assets | Adobe Stock

Floor Metal Plate 01 - Variation 5

isolated screw - Buy this stock illustration and explore similar illustrations at Adobe Stock | Adob...

Loose Screw (Texture)

four giant pills - Buy this stock photo and explore similar images at Adobe Stock | Adobe Stock

Tablets (Texture)

Shiny seamless green tiles texture - Buy this stock illustration and explore similar illustrations a...

Decorative Tiles (Texture)

Lots more to follow if allowed to post more.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jan 09, 2018 Jan 09, 2018

Hi John,

I apologize that no one responded to your emails and thank you for bringing this to our notice.

At Adobe, we respect the intellectual property rights of others and we expect our users to do the same. If you believe someone has uploaded content to an Adobe service that infringes your copyright or your trademark, please let us know by sending us an IP infringement notice. 

Please see DMCA | Adobe  for more details.

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 09, 2018 Jan 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi John,

I apologize that no one responded to your emails and thank you for bringing this to our notice.

At Adobe, we respect the intellectual property rights of others and we expect our users to do the same. If you believe someone has uploaded content to an Adobe service that infringes your copyright or your trademark, please let us know by sending us an IP infringement notice. 

Please see DMCA | Adobe  for more details.

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started