Set a relevant thumbnail to our videos

Community Beginner ,
Sep 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi. I'm new here, but surely I think it's a shame not to manage to set a relevant thumbnail to our videos! How can I think to sell a portrait of a businessman - my best seller on SS - who has got a thousand-yard stare? Please, the following frames are certainly better than that chosen by the computer! If it's like this, that's gonna be tough to sell anything. Is it the same for you? Do you think it's absurd?

Thank you

Silvia

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Set a relevant thumbnail to our videos

Community Beginner ,
Sep 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi. I'm new here, but surely I think it's a shame not to manage to set a relevant thumbnail to our videos! How can I think to sell a portrait of a businessman - my best seller on SS - who has got a thousand-yard stare? Please, the following frames are certainly better than that chosen by the computer! If it's like this, that's gonna be tough to sell anything. Is it the same for you? Do you think it's absurd?

Thank you

Silvia

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 13, 2019 0

Have something to add?