Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Setting an image to Illustrative editorial

Participant ,
Jun 02, 2020 Jun 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm new to AS, so hi!

I have some images that contain people and property, which would be classesd as illustrative editorial, which I don't have releases for. The images are of tourists on a beach scene, tractors working in fields, a sculpture in a public area etc. I've noticed that some shots on AS are set to (illustrative) editorial only. Is it Adobe who decide wether the images is classed as Illustrative Editorial, or do I have to do something at my end?

TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 13, 2020 Jun 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Dave,

Welcome to the community. Adobe Illustrative Editorial content is primarily focused on conceptual imagery using real brands and products to convey strong ideas. They do not accept recognisable people into their Illustrative Editorial collection. Try to focus on strong brand and product concepts that are newsworthy for articles.

More info can be found here https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/help/illustrative-editorial-content.html

hope this helps.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines