• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Sharing edited Motion Graphics Templates from Adobe Stock with collaborators

New Here ,
Mar 05, 2018 Mar 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have learned how to go into Adobe Stock Motion Graphics Templates (let's call that Graphic A), download and manipulate them on my timeline.  After I change what the graphic says, the colors, etc., let's call that Graphic B (edited template).  How do I then share that Graphic B with a collaborator so we are using the same graphics template to edit several different video projects?  We want to have the same template using the same colors, etc.? 

Basically, we are both editing and we want to have a lower third sitting there on our timeline with the same sizing and coloring, but with the parameters still accessible so we can each type in the names for that lower third graphic, for instance.

I seem to only be able to export a motion graphics template (.mogrt) if I created it from scratch myself, but that takes too long.  The reason I used a free template from Adobe Stock is because it's already done.  I cannot export a motion graphic template with its new parameters because it was created in After Effects, so the option is greyed out.

My work around for this, so far, has been to download the motion graphics template, make the color and sizing alterations, save the project, copy the project onto my collaborator's computer and they open it after installing the original graphic.  This works to some extent, but in the future, I need to be able to hand off a template to someone running a switcher for live coverage so they can type in names on the fly.

Is my only option to share motion graphics templates for a live switcher to create the graphic from scratch in Adobe After Effects?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Mar 09, 2018 Mar 09, 2018

Hi margaret,

When I try to export an Adobe Stock Template (.mogrt) out of Premier, the "Export Motion Graphics Template" option is disabled.   I can't click it.

The export feature/option is only available for graphics created in Premiere Pro, not for .mogrt files that were originally created in After Effects.

Why can't I export a .mogrt as another .mogrt?

This workflow is not supported as of now. Feel free to make a feature request here.

Check this link for more information: Adobe Premiere Pro Help | Essential Graphics Panel

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Perhaps ask in the Premiere/After Effects forums.

Assuming it is like any other file. Just send your edited file to the other contributor or add it to a Library and share the library with your other editor.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How do I send an edited .mogrt to another contributor?  I would need to save it or export it as something else right?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 08, 2018 Mar 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Margaret,

You can sync it over the Adobe Creative Cloud libraries and then share it with someone else from there.

Please see Adobe Creative Cloud Libraries to know more about the syncing and sharing workflow.

Feel free to update the thread in case of any troubles.

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 08, 2018 Mar 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I try to export an Adobe Stock Template (.mogrt) out of Premier, the "Export Motion Graphics Template" option is disabled.   I can't click it.

Do I have to create a template from scratch to be able to export it as a .mogrt?  Why can't I export a .mogrt as another .mogrt?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mar 09, 2018 Mar 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi margaret,

The export feature/option is only available for graphics created in Premiere Pro, not for .mogrt files that were originally created in After Effects.

Why can't I export a .mogrt as another .mogrt?

This workflow is not supported as of now. Feel free to make a feature request here.

Check this link for more information: Adobe Premiere Pro Help | Essential Graphics Panel

Thanks,

Kulpreet Singh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started