Sharing my Stock account

Community Beginner ,
Aug 31, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I'm a Freelance Graphic Design and Web Developer. I use Adobe Stock occasionally for my design work. I was a One Dollar Photo member and transferred to Adobe Stock when they were bought up.

I have other freelance colleagues that often request a few images from my Stock account which I'm happy to do as I'm not using my 10 a month allowance.

What I would like to do is provide them access to my Stock account without needing to provide them with my username and password.

I've noticed there is a Team option somewhere in the forum and FAQ posts but not sure how to access this. Do I need to modify my account in anyway?

Thanks

Hi there

The team option you're referring to is Creative Cloud for teams, where team members can access, manage licenses from one shared Stock subscription - further info here:NEW Adobe Stock features for Creative Cloud for teams | Creative Cloud blog by Adobe

It doesn't sound like this is what you're looking for though.

Under the Stock license terms there is information about Employer or Client use, but you can't share your account details with others:

Stock photos, royalty-free images, graphics, vectors & videos | Adobe Stock

Legal Terms of Use | Adobe

Thanks

Bev

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Sharing my Stock account

Community Beginner ,
Aug 31, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I'm a Freelance Graphic Design and Web Developer. I use Adobe Stock occasionally for my design work. I was a One Dollar Photo member and transferred to Adobe Stock when they were bought up.

I have other freelance colleagues that often request a few images from my Stock account which I'm happy to do as I'm not using my 10 a month allowance.

What I would like to do is provide them access to my Stock account without needing to provide them with my username and password.

I've noticed there is a Team option somewhere in the forum and FAQ posts but not sure how to access this. Do I need to modify my account in anyway?

Thanks

Hi there

The team option you're referring to is Creative Cloud for teams, where team members can access, manage licenses from one shared Stock subscription - further info here:NEW Adobe Stock features for Creative Cloud for teams | Creative Cloud blog by Adobe

Under the Stock license terms there is information about Employer or Client use, but you can't share your account details with others:

Thanks

Bev

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Aug 31, 2017 0
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 31, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there

Thanks

Bev

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 31, 2017 1
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started