signing into adobe stock

Explorer ,
Oct 02, 2019 Oct 02, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Every time I sign into adobe stock it sends me a text message with a code to verify. Is there anyway to not have this happen each time, very annoying. I could see if I'm logging in from another computer not my home machine this would be important. Don't they know it's my computer.

Anyway any info would be appreciated.

Arnold

Views

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Oct 25, 2019 Oct 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you tried logging in with different browsers and see if you get the same message?

Also, are you behind a Proxy service or a VPN that switch IP addresses on different time zones and/or geographic areas?

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

yes i have. Even when i reply to this and have to log in the same thing happens. get a text with a code. do you have the same thing happening?

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't think I'm on any opf those things. This is my personal computer in my home.

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've moved this from the poorly named Community Help forum (which is the forum for issues using the forums) to the Stock forum so that proper help can be offered.

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thanks maybe someone will be able to sort this out for me!

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines