• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Single Image Purchase

Community Beginner ,
Apr 04, 2018 Apr 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Trying to purchase a single image and get the choice of two "plans" that I do not need or want. Soooo, I update my payment details and still no access to purchase a single image. My last single image purchase was only a month or so ago... I saw on another forum were an Adobe person said that Adobe Stock stopped the single image purchase in February of LAST year - that is not true! Please let me know ASAP if you can rectify this, or if I need to find another source for my stock images. Thank you.

Your plan: Adobe Stock - Single image‎
Your plan has expired. Please update your payment details to reactivate it, and give us a few minutes for reactivation to complete.
TOPICS
Plans and purchase

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Apr 30, 2018 Apr 30, 2018

Hi Steve

If you're purchasing 5-10 images per year, a credit pack would be a good option as the credits are valid for one year.

You'd be paying the same price for standard assets as they are 1 credit each.

Thanks

Bev

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 04, 2018 Apr 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jody,

Sorry to hear that you are facing troubles with Stock services.

I understand your concern and agree that there are certain situations wherein you would just need a single image and not the complete plan.

I just checked your account details and noticed that you had purchased Adobe Stock-single image on 15th of March 2016 and the image which you have licensed last month is under the "overage" license and that is the reason you were able to license one image

Note: If you exceed your subscription entitlement for the month, you will be prompted to purchase an on-demand “overage” license. Your overage license cost is a discounted rate based on your subscription plan.

You may also refer to Common Questions about plans, purchasing, and availability, Adobe Stock for more information.

We do not offer single image purchase now. The smallest subscription plan which you can purchase is the 3 standard assets a month which can be cancelled any time and does include an annual commitment.

I understand your requirements for the Stock images and since there is no such plan available as per your requirements, I would advise you to check out credit packs offer.

You can check the pricing for credit packs here: Adobe Stock pricing and membership plan | Adobe Stock

Please see Credit packs for Adobe Stock  for more details.

Feel free to update this thread in case of any additional questions.

Regards

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 05, 2018 Apr 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

"I just checked your account details and noticed that you had purchased Adobe Stock-single image on 15th of March 2016 and the image which you have licensed last month is under the "overage" license and that is the reason you were able to license one image"

Overage? LOL I was able to license a single image because it was still available to me!!

A heads-up to your Adobe Stock users of the change would have been nice. It seems you've left a bunch of us scrambling, with no explanation on your stock site about why single image purchase disappeared (at different times for different users).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 05, 2018 Apr 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jody,

I understand the situation here but in our recent modifications done for the single image purchases, we've discontinued the single image purchase option for all the users.

Currently, the most flexible option is to buy a pack of 5 credits, which can be used to license 5 standard images any time over the next 12 months.

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 26, 2018 Apr 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for being clear that single purchase has been discontinued. Please talk to your website staff about making that clear on the Adobe Stock account page. Mine says:

Adobe Stock – On demand‎

Expired - to reactivate your plan, update your payment details

So I clicked on payment details and entered my card information again. The "Expired" disappeared from the notice, so I tried to download an image again. But it didn't work, and when I went back to account details, the "Expired" was there again? I had to search the web to find out what was happening. This is senseless. What the account details should say is that "Adobe Stock On Demand has been discontinued." It should also have said this when I download a single image. As it is, Adobe is troubling its clients quite needlessly. Thanks, though, for mentioning the credits. It sounds like a plan to profit from unredeemed credits that have expired.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 17, 2018 May 17, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I find outrageous that you are bound to a subscription and do not have an option to buy single image and see this as way to squeeze more money out of your loyal customers (read behave as crooks). I could understand this option for "non creative cloud" clients, but for clients and subscribers to your plans (I am one of those) this is a very, very silly idea.

The outcome is that now when I need a photo I am going to buy from other services which offer single image buying options. Other professionals which are occasional image buyers and I know are doing the same thing.  We will see if this trend reflect in your selling numbers (which I hope) and the people in Adobe  who took this decision will be held responsible.

Really wish this comment could be seen by the Adobe marketing team who took this decision. Have a beautiful day.

Corrado (a frustrated client).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 14, 2018 Jun 14, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

VERY unhappy with this! And also VERY misleading and incorrect information as I have been able to up until about a month or two ago purchase single images for around AUD $13.19, whereas another Adobe forum mentions this option was discontinued back in early 2017 - which one is it?. So on top of our CC subscriptions we now have to pay an additional subscription??? Will not be recommending Adobe Stock to anyone from here on out, this is a disgrace!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 17, 2018 Jul 17, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Agreed, tried to wrap up a website only to find that my handy single image purchase option was no longer valid, but only after talking to 2 people online who couldn't just tell me that the option was no longer available and someone on the phone I could hardly understand. Also after "updating" my payment information multiple times, checking my card and other subscriptions. Now finding out that adobe as just silently done away with the single payment plan sends all my stock photo purchase business else where.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 17, 2018 Jul 17, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Use credits instead. That’s the option to go...if you do not like the subscription. Credits last a year.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 12, 2018 Apr 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So true!

Adobe has done a doosey with this. I'm certainly not going to be joining any "plan" in order to purchase images! I have been able to order single images since I started using Adobe stock up until this week!

Really bad form of you to do this and not say anything about it! Its just pissed a hell of a lot of people off that will go straight to Shutterstock or other platforms!

Terrible

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 18, 2018 Apr 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am also having the same problem, I always only need one image at a time and that appears to no longer be available. I will also be buying my stock photos elsewhere. This is really a bummer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 17, 2018 Apr 17, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Couldn't agree more!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 29, 2018 Apr 29, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have to agree with everyone here -- I too am upset that Adobe has decided to eliminate the single image purchase. As a small freelancer, I would buy 5-10 images a year as needed for specific projects. I also would not join a plan, since I never know what I will need. It's bad enough they didn't notify us this was coming, but the real kicker is that if you want to buy credits for a single image, IT COSTS 5 TIMES AS MUCH as before!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 30, 2018 Apr 30, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Steve

If you're purchasing 5-10 images per year, a credit pack would be a good option as the credits are valid for one year.

You'd be paying the same price for standard assets as they are 1 credit each.

Thanks

Bev

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 13, 2018 Aug 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please bring back the Single Image option. It's disrespectful and inconsiderate to the small time designers, whom I'm suspect make up a large part of the longstanding loyal Adobe community.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 14, 2018 Aug 14, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi William,

I understand that you're looking for the single image purchase option and it isn't available. But I would suggest you to try the option as suggested by Abambo in the previous post for credit packs.

Please see Stock FAQ: What are Credit packs? for more details.

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started