• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Slam down overlay Title - How to change the font?

New Here ,
May 24, 2018 May 24, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey there

I am trying to change the font in this overlay: Slam Down Title Overlay. Kaufen Sie diese Vorlage und finden Sie ähnliche Vorlagen auf Adobe Stock |...

There is no option for that...or may I missed something?

Thanks a lot!

Itzik

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Jun 13, 2018 Jun 13, 2018

Hi Itzik,

You can only change the properties that are available in the Essential Graphics panel. For the template that you're using, you can't change the font in Premiere Pro. However, you can change the Text Opacity and Text Size.

Thanks,

Rameez

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Itzik,

Thanks for reaching out to the Stock team. As per your requirement, you may use our video application- Premier PRO and AfterEffects in order to achieve the results.

Please let us know if you face any trouble while using the above-mentioned applications so that we can further assist you.

Regards,

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am sorry, but I do not understand this answer....I bought this Template title and it works fine in premiere pro...just wanted to know if I can change the font in it.

Thanks,

Cheers

Yitzchak (Itzik) Yehezkeli (BVFK cert.)

Director/Cameramann

Journalist (Ver.Di)

<removed by moderator>

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Itzik,

Looping in kulpreet singh to help you with your query.

Regards

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Jun 13, 2018 Jun 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Itzik,

You can only change the properties that are available in the Essential Graphics panel. For the template that you're using, you can't change the font in Premiere Pro. However, you can change the Text Opacity and Text Size.

Thanks,

Rameez

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 16, 2021 Jan 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What is the font being used - so I can match other text to it ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Jan 18, 2021 Jan 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Almost looks like Arial. Maybe manipulated useing the character menu tool box? I looked it up in PhotoShop for this.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started