• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

So, now that Marketplace has become Adobe Stock do I need to pay?

Explorer ,
Mar 18, 2019 Mar 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I got a educational licence, I use to pick free illustration who was coming with my subscription, Do I still have acces to those? Because when i'm on Adobe stock it say: Standard Licence, Buy licence and save to computer and then it aks me to buy a plan. Do I need to buy a adobe plan stock to have what was coming with my licence when I took it? And If not, How can I download them on my CC library?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Mar 18, 2019 Mar 18, 2019

Free assets are marked Free in the bottom right corner .....

Screen Shot 2019-03-18 at 12.48.02 PM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There are free assets and assets to pay. You can access the free assets. But mot are for pay and are asking for either an additional subscription or you need to buy credits to get your assets.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That I know, but my question is: How do I Know, if it said ''Buy a standart licence'' without showing any price, And do the asset who use to be free still are?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That I know, but my question is: How do I Know?, if it said ''Buy a standart licence'' without showing any price, And do the asset who use to be free still are?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Free assets are marked Free in the bottom right corner .....

Screen Shot 2019-03-18 at 12.48.02 PM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I mean the asset like this one, not the one you find when you open photoshop or illustrator ( I don't why people think that a right answer) exemple this one we could have for free at Marketplace. man.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It is up to the contributor if the asset is free or not. Not Adobe. Adobe doesn't own the assets.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That's not what she's speaking about.

She's right, and there's no way to know if the asset we used to have are free or still there or not ( for free)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi J. B.,

What do you mean Marketplace has become Adobe Stock? Where did you see that this was the case?

EBQ

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When you open creative cloud there was a tab name asset where you could get free svg illustration you can put in your cc Libary. Since the new version it's not there, if you want to have asset you need to go to the Stock tab and you are sent to adobe stock, and there's no way to know if the assets who were free still is. If you click on it, Adobe automatically ask you to purchase a Adobe Stock plan.

Should I conclude that Adobe decided to charge us for a product that used to came automatically with the license before? Without any notice?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi P. H.,

Okay, now I understand the confusion. I cannot tell you why the Marketplace feature was removed from the Creative Cloud desktop app. It wasn't a decision made by the Adobe Stock team. As Brad mentioned above there are free assets on the Adobe Stock site but these likely will not correspond to what had been offered via Marketplace. It could be that the contributor of the asset above decided to add that particular asset to his or her portfolio after the Marketplace feature was removed.

EBQ

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You mean all the contributor of all the asset at the same time?

What is frustrating here is Adobe didn't took the time to tell us, They just change it without any explication. I suppose Type kit will be next and you will also need to pay for fonts who used to came with your subscription plan

it's becoming harder and harder to stay with adobe.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 19, 2019 Mar 19, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi P. H.,

I'm not sure I understand your first question.

Apologies regarding the removal of MarketPlace from the Creative Cloud app. I don't know the reason for it's removal.

EBQ

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started