• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Some mockups that are offered are JPEG Files. What to do with them?

Community Beginner ,
Sep 23, 2019 Sep 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello all,

I am confused. I bought a nice background described as mockup with a text as an example on it. When I bought the license and downloaded the file it turned out to be a high resolution jpeg?? What now? I cannot exchange the text of a jpeg. Can I?

Please help!

(See examples from contributors like rawpixel.com or georgejmclittle)

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Sep 24, 2019 Sep 24, 2019

Hi A.,

I've confirmed that you licensed these and have granted you three replacement licenses. Thank you for reporting these. Going forward if you find similar files that are JPEGs with text in them know that the text cannot be easily edited. You'll want to look for vectors or .ai files that will have layers that can be removed or changed.

EBQ

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Whatt is the image file number of the image you are having an issue with?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sounds like she's trying to remove the "text" sample. The complaint is not that clear so its just my guess.

It be easyer to have the vector version. Was it possible that you clicked on the wrong file button?

Anyways what I would do is look for the vector version of this.  Maybe ask Matt Hayward for help to get this straightened out.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 24, 2019 Sep 24, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As Brad suggested, we need the asset id. Without that there's no solution!
ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey! Thanx for your reply. For instance those: FILE #: 246071737, 244456430 or 261966864

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi A.,

I've confirmed that you licensed these and have granted you three replacement licenses. Thank you for reporting these. Going forward if you find similar files that are JPEGs with text in them know that the text cannot be easily edited. You'll want to look for vectors or .ai files that will have layers that can be removed or changed.

EBQ

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Thank you very much. Well, I found after I already licensed them. But I will check for the future. Thanx again!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started