• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Something is wrong with it File #: 299393856

Community Beginner ,
Jul 15, 2021 Jul 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I was very surprised to see how bad this 3D image was. There are lots of artifacts on it.

File #:  299393856 
Could you refund?

Thanks!

TOPICS
Asset Quality

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jul 15, 2021 Jul 15, 2021

This is not a 3D image, I'll forward this to the content team for review. Please be cognizant that contributors have a free hand in what title they give their assets. You'll want to confirm the file type before licensing an asset. This file is a jpeg.

EvilBugQueen1_0-1626383927840.png

If you are looking for 3D assets you'll want to use the menus at the top of the website or use the filter on the left of the page.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello MPettigrew,

I have granted you a replacement license. Please delete asset from any downloads or library at your end.

Hope this helps !!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You're fast! Thanks so much Vani!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is not a 3D image, I'll forward this to the content team for review. Please be cognizant that contributors have a free hand in what title they give their assets. You'll want to confirm the file type before licensing an asset. This file is a jpeg.

EvilBugQueen1_0-1626383927840.png

If you are looking for 3D assets you'll want to use the menus at the top of the website or use the filter on the left of the page.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Wow, EvilBugQueen, the JPEG is a 3d rendered image. Sorry that I confused you with my request.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The review team will look at the image and determinate if the artefacts you detected are major defects. If they agree, the asset will be withdrawn.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started