Standard / Enhanced Template Licence

New Here ,
Apr 16, 2019 Apr 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Apologies if this has been explained previously but I am struggling to find an explanation that I can get my head around. Im trying to work if I can use the Standard / Enhanced licence to sell my products.

I have an online shop where I sell prints. I wish to use a hanging photo frame poster mock up template to showcase my product. The content of the poster will be an image of my print. Is that covered by the Standard / Enhanced Licence, or is it restricted? Im confused by the following lines:

• Cannot use asset prominently in merchandise or products for resale
  • Cannot Create merchandise or products for resale or distribution where the main value of the product is associated with the asset itself. For example, you can't use the asset to create a poster, t-shirt, or coffee mug that someone would buy specifically because of the asset printed on it.

If the content of the poster is my own image, but nothing else is different, can I still use the template under the Standard / Enhanced Licence?

Any help and clarification would be greatly appreciated.

Many thanks

Tina

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

tinad81574419  wrote

I wish to use a hanging photo frame poster mock up template to showcase my product. The content of the poster will be an image of my print. Is that covered by the Standard / Enhanced Licence, or is it restricted?

It's quite easy: As you are selling your photos, and not posters with the frame-images, a standard license is ok and all you need.

Only if you would sell posters of stock images, or T-shirts with those pictures on and they would be the main subject or mugs with the same, you would need the enhanced license.

Regards, Abambo
Hard- and Software Engineer and Photographer.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you so much, that's explained it perfectly.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Your welcome!

Regards, Abambo
Hard- and Software Engineer and Photographer.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines