Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Standard License

New Here ,
Mar 27, 2018 Mar 27, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello there,

I have a question about the stand licenses acquired while I was on the free trial.

I cancelled my free trial before it ended so I no longer have a plan, are these standard license images I licensed while I was on free trial still okay to use? as if I got them while I was on paid subscription? I don't see any expiration dates on these images and I wasn't sure if the license is valid only while I'm still on any kind of plan. 

Thank you so much for your help!

Ray

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Mar 27, 2018 Mar 27, 2018

Hi there

Yes, you can use them.

See Common Questions about plans, purchasing, and availability, Adobe Stock

Can I use the assets even after I cancel my subscription?

Yes. Once you have licensed an asset, the license is permanent. You can use the assets you license regardless of your subscription status as long as you adhere to the general terms of use restrictions.

Thanks

Bev

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 27, 2018 Mar 27, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there

Yes, you can use them.

See Common Questions about plans, purchasing, and availability, Adobe Stock

Can I use the assets even after I cancel my subscription?

Yes. Once you have licensed an asset, the license is permanent. You can use the assets you license regardless of your subscription status as long as you adhere to the general terms of use restrictions.

Thanks

Bev

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 30, 2018 Mar 30, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you so much for taking time to answer my question, Beverley!

I'm glad to hear that I still get to use them!

I have another question if you don't mind.  I'm making a print that will be displayed on a wall in a health related facility. I will get paid for my time spent on the design but this is also just a part of a bigger project that I get paid for.

I guess my question is whether or not you see this case as resale. Please read the explanation below.

Standard License - Cannot use asset prominently in merchandise or products for resale.

This isn't merchandise, I'm not making copies and selling them, this is one off thing and will not be duplicated. It won't be generating any money, (it's there to help people) though I get paid for designing this print using the adobe images as part of the design. 

When it comes to images being prominently used, some of the adobe images will be placed really small like less than 5% of the entire print, some images might be placed taking about 30-40% of the entire space. 

Standard License - Up to 500,000 copies or views of the asset

I'm not sure how long this place will last or how long the place will keep this print on the wall. I doubt that 500,000people would view it but I don't have a solid number, either.

Do you think I could use these images with standard licenses? If you think I should purchase extended licenses, is there a package deal that I can get discount on multiple extended license purchase? If I have to purchase 6-7 images at $79.99 each, I might have to give up using them.

Please let me know what your thoughts are.

Thank you so so much!

Best,

Ray

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 02, 2018 Apr 02, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Bosung,

You may use standard licenses as per the requirement you have mentioned in your above post.

Feel free to update this thread in case of any additional questions.

Regards

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started