Standard or Extended License

New Here ,
Nov 16, 2020 Nov 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I am a photographer/designer and have purchased standard licenses for images I have used to create a composite image for a client to list on Amazon (along with my own images).  I have read the terms and conditions and believe it fits under the standard license.  I have attached a link below to show how the stock images were used.  Am I correct in assuming the standard license allows for this?  I just want to be sure I am not breaching any copyright in how I am using the stock images.

[REMOVED BY MODERATOR]

Thanks for your help:)

TOPICS
Licensing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Dec 16, 2020 Dec 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Melissa,

If you read the licensing terms and you feel that you do not need an extended license, then go ahead. If, however, you are unsure about this, you should consult with an IP lawyer.

Look here for more information on licensing: https://community.adobe.com/t5/stock/links-for-licensing-terms/td-p/11366788
(Disclaimer: As always with licensing, this is my interpretation of the rules. I think they are correct and advice is based reading and interpreting the license terms and on fair use for both the buyer and the artist/stock company, but I can not rule out that my interpretation is wrong. I'm not an Adobe employee)

Regards, Abambo
Hard- and Software Engineer and Photographer.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines