Standard vs Enhanced Licence

Dec 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I am finding contradicting information on this one, so posting the question again here:

What if I publish a paper back book which I definitely know will hardly be sold 5.000 times and want to use some stock fotos in there as a non-central element (not the cover, no key content of the book, no full pages) do I really need the enhanced license?

Thank you very much, best regards and a merry Christmas to all of you!

Stephan

TOPICS
Licensing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Standard vs Enhanced Licence

Dec 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I am finding contradicting information on this one, so posting the question again here:

What if I publish a paper back book which I definitely know will hardly be sold 5.000 times and want to use some stock fotos in there as a non-central element (not the cover, no key content of the book, no full pages) do I really need the enhanced license?

Thank you very much, best regards and a merry Christmas to all of you!

Stephan

TOPICS
Licensing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Dec 23, 2019 0
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there, 

Please find the details here; https://wwwimages2.adobe.com/content/dam/acom/en/legal/servicetou/Adobe_Stock_Additional_Terms_en_US...

You may also contact support for help: https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html

Thanks 

Kanika

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 23, 2019 0
Dec 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry, this didn't help me.

Could not open the link. Also I am located in Europe not in the US. Guess that link was US related.

Thank you!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 23, 2019 0
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started