• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Started the adobestock membership. Then cancelled it. Where is my pics?

New Here ,
Oct 15, 2017 Oct 15, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I started my adobe stock membership earlier this year and cancelled it because I wasn't using all the pictures. When I cancelled it, adobe charged me for 50% of the membership as a cancellation policy. I had about a 30 picture credit that I had for awhile after cancelling. Now I need some more pictures and I paid hundred for the membership and thought I had some credits in my account but now I cant access them. It says I have to buy new images at $10 a pop.

Help please...

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Oct 15, 2017 Oct 15, 2017

From the FAQ:

If I cancel my subscription, can I still use any unused licenses in my account?

No. You can use your available licenses as long as your subscription is active, but you forfeit any unused licenses upon cancellation of your subscription.

Common Questions about plans, purchasing, and availability, Adobe Stock

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Oct 15, 2017 Oct 15, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

From the FAQ:

If I cancel my subscription, can I still use any unused licenses in my account?

No. You can use your available licenses as long as your subscription is active, but you forfeit any unused licenses upon cancellation of your subscription.

Common Questions about plans, purchasing, and availability, Adobe Stock

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 06, 2017 Dec 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there somewhere to complain about this? because i feel like Adobe should know what a really awful deal that is. If you pay for a service.. that is by no means cheap and receive credits to use, those should not disappear just because you cancelled your subscription it makes your customers feel cheated and Adobe seem dishonest and cheap. I don't expect the credits to last forever but the current  deal is really bad for the customers. I'm not using this service again, nor am I recommending it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 06, 2017 Dec 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you have any luck finding out? I payed for three months of the licence without knowing and I when I saw the charges I called to cancel to what they told me they couldn't so they moved me to the photo package to use photoshop and lightroom and told me I would still keep the credit to download the pictures for the months that I had already paid off. Now I went to download images and says I got 0 images left.

Does anyone know what is the go with this?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 08, 2017 Dec 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm having the same experience - shocking deal and seemingly no one to complain to

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started