• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Stealing my money, dont give any help

New Here ,
Jun 11, 2019 Jun 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I started the one month trial of Adobe stock without knowing what it truly was and was never told I was paying for an annual fee. I have a student adobe creative cloud account that my school pays for and so when I follow the guidelines on adobes website to cancel my subscription, it says I have to contact an administrator from my school for help and will not let me do anything else. I contacted my school admin and they say if I paid for something they do not control that and to contact Adobe for further help. I have emailed, called, been left on hold for hours without receiving any help or ANY RESPONSE back. I am a student and can not afford the $30 that is taken out of my account every month for a thing I do not use just because Adobe will not answer me or help me. I have been contacting them since April without help and want a refund and to cancel my subscription. ANY help will be amazing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jun 12, 2019 Jun 12, 2019

Hi Paloma,

I apologize the troubles that you've been through.

I did check your account and see that you've used only 1 license from your account till date.

Looping in Rajashree Bhattacharya​ to cancel your plan and refund the amount to you.

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Jun 11, 2019 Jun 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi palomal,

I've brought you case to the attention of a staff member who will contact you as soon as possible to attend to your case.

Best wishes

JG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 12, 2019 Jun 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Paloma,

I apologize the troubles that you've been through.

I did check your account and see that you've used only 1 license from your account till date.

Looping in Rajashree Bhattacharya​ to cancel your plan and refund the amount to you.

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started