Still can't access my Stock sales due to former fotolia account blocking

New Here ,
Sep 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I used to have a fotolia account for years before I recently subscribed to Creative Suite. I can no more access my fotolia account, but I still receive sales notifications.

I can't synchronize my ex fotolia account with Adobe Stock. I explained the problem several times to support and nobody can help me. When I get a mail about a file that has been sold, I click on it and when I want to enter my Adobe Stock account, I get a fotolia prompt and I'm blocked with the error message in french "The selected account is already in use". I can't enter and get my money! And I've been asking about help for months! Please help... Nobody at Adobe seems to be able to understand what I ask and solve the problem.

TOPICS
Account management, Creative Cloud Integration, Fotolia, Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Still can't access my Stock sales due to former fotolia account blocking

New Here ,
Sep 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I used to have a fotolia account for years before I recently subscribed to Creative Suite. I can no more access my fotolia account, but I still receive sales notifications.

I can't synchronize my ex fotolia account with Adobe Stock. I explained the problem several times to support and nobody can help me. When I get a mail about a file that has been sold, I click on it and when I want to enter my Adobe Stock account, I get a fotolia prompt and I'm blocked with the error message in french "The selected account is already in use". I can't enter and get my money! And I've been asking about help for months! Please help... Nobody at Adobe seems to be able to understand what I ask and solve the problem.

TOPICS
Account management, Creative Cloud Integration, Fotolia, Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 13, 2020 0
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Webrunner74,

Please contact Fotolia support. They can be reached by using the Contact Us form on the bottom of https://www.fotolia.com/

EBQ

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 14, 2020 0
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started