• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Stock API Integration in PHP Application

New Here ,
Feb 11, 2019 Feb 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am migrating from Fotolia integration to Adobe Stock API in my php web application so need help to do the same.

In my application i allow user to search images then set in their design if end user confirm that design then i admin download that image problematically from stock lib.

For this i prefer API integration at front end to search images and back-end  oAuth integration as already purchased credits to get license asset.

My Questions are

- Can i get price for an image using API key integration to show end user (in Search Data)?

- Can i get license for an asset using oAuth integration as i created an account with oAuth integration type as Service account integration option was in disable mode Or should i have to use service account integration for same if yes then where i get service account?

- In sample code sdk_license1.php gives an error as to get license data TECH ACCOUNT ID is required to pass in api call.

- Is there any php sdk available for oAuth Integration or should have to use js sdk which is available in git?

I mentioned all facing issues as possible in descriptive manner so hope that i will get solution from this forum.

Look forward to members response on same.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Feb 12, 2019 Feb 12, 2019

Hi! First of all, thanks for the question and we're happy to help. Please email Grp-AdobeStockPartnerships@adobe.com separately, and we can discuss your business case and assist with pricing. It's unclear to me whether you want to sign in and access your own Stock credits, or if you want users to use their own credits, but we support both models.

You are correct that you can use OAuth authentication for this, but the PHP code sample you reference is for Enterprise use--I apologize for the confusi

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Feb 12, 2019 Feb 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

MatHayward​ or EvilBugQueen1​, is this your range of competence?

BTW: I did not find an API forum for stocks? Is there one?

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for your interest. Details on the Adobe Stock API program can be found here: Adobe Stock

Kind regards,

Mat Hayward

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi! First of all, thanks for the question and we're happy to help. Please email Grp-AdobeStockPartnerships@adobe.com separately, and we can discuss your business case and assist with pricing. It's unclear to me whether you want to sign in and access your own Stock credits, or if you want users to use their own credits, but we support both models.

You are correct that you can use OAuth authentication for this, but the PHP code sample you reference is for Enterprise use--I apologize for the confusion. I have a separate set of sample code for PHP + OAuth located here: chfabbro / authcode-php / source / — Bitbucket

You can use the example above with the PHP SDK located here: GitHub - adobe/stock-api-libphp: PHP implementation of the Stock APIs

In addition, I have recently added some resources for developers migrating from Fotolia. You can find this here: Fotolia API migration resources

If you have additional technical questions, please contact us at stockapis@adobe.com.

Thanks,

Christopher Smith

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started