Stock image I want to use was removed

New Here ,
Aug 21, 2020 Aug 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

There is an image which used to be on Adobe stock images last October and I can't find it anymore, looks like it was removed?

I have a copy of the image which is good enough for use as others has bought it and distributed it online. How do I legally obtain a licence to use it?

This used to be its link address: https://stock.adobe.com/292963461 

Thanks,

Sid Aaron

TOPICS
Licensing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Most Valuable Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The author, or Adobe, can take a stock image off sale. You need to track down the artist, which may be easy or hard. Try Google Image Search.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Adobe Stock Licenses are granted on a perpetual basis, irrespective of the continued availability through Adobe Stock. There are multiple reasons why Stock contributors might choose to remove certain of their works from the collection.  

EBQ

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines