Stock Image Invoicing

May 18, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi is there any way to compile invoices together? Currently I have to go in and print off one invoice at a time for my accounting department. This is very time consuming and wasteful when I have purchased a dozen images and each invoice is for $2.99.

Thanks,

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Stock Image Invoicing

May 18, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi is there any way to compile invoices together? Currently I have to go in and print off one invoice at a time for my accounting department. This is very time consuming and wasteful when I have purchased a dozen images and each invoice is for $2.99.

Thanks,

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
May 18, 2017 0
Adobe Employee ,
May 18, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jason,

We only have a single workflow for the invoices wherein they are available in your account and you can print them from your account.

Please refer Managing your Membership FAQ: How do I print a payment receipt or invoice

Regards,

Sheena

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 18, 2017 0
May 18, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes I know how to print them individually. It is just very time consuming and wasteful to print one invoice per image.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 18, 2017 0
Adobe Employee ,
May 18, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I understand.

I would definitely pass this feedback onto the concerned team so that we can improve this feature in the future.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 18, 2017 0
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started