• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Stock images for wedding invitations - licence check

Community Beginner ,
Feb 26, 2018 Feb 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi I am looking to create artwork for wedding invitations and other such events and would like to possibly some adobe stock images to support the designs on certain wedding invites/birthday events/ etc

Can you please advise if this is ok to use under standard licence or would it need to be extended licence?

The print run would be less than 500,000 as would be for specific weddings/events for individuals - these would be designed and printed per wedding/event as oppose to creating a design and advertising that design on say a website or having bulk designs printed ...

Hope this makes sense and would appreciate if you could advise please, as moving forward this is something I am looking into and want to be sure using the correct licence for the images

Many Thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Feb 26, 2018 Feb 26, 2018

Hi Lisa,

I would suggest you to go with an Extended license as per your requirement since the artwork you will be using on the wedding cards will make a profit for you as you are going to sell those cards to different individuals.

Feel free to update this thread in case of any additional questions.

Regards

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Lisa,

Please see Stock Licensing & terms FAQ: Where can I find the terms and licensing information for Adobe Stock? to understand the complete terms of use for each license and the restriction along with them.

Let me know if that helps!

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Sheena

Thank you for your reply

Have read the links but still a little unsure if its standard or enhanced licence I need? As I'm not looking to sell the cards online or in a shop or anything merely to create designs for individuals events?

Would ever so appreciate if you could advise further

Many Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Lisa,

I would suggest you to go with an Extended license as per your requirement since the artwork you will be using on the wedding cards will make a profit for you as you are going to sell those cards to different individuals.

Feel free to update this thread in case of any additional questions.

Regards

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started