Stock Images Subscription and Usage

New Here ,
Feb 24, 2020 Feb 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear Sir/Madam,

My name is Atif, and I am a Professional Services Consultant at Azure Business Consulting. Our main product is “LinkedPOS” an integrated solution for retail business offline and online. As you know that Point of Sale usually encompasses hundreds and thousands of items along with their images. Therefore, having different images on our website covering each and every feature is our priority.  

I am writing this for the prospect of using different images for multiple purposes as suited by our organization. One of them is to provide those images to our possible customers/visitors. They can use them in one way or another either by directly using them for the LinkedPOS or for any other purposes. I have gone through your website “stock.adobe.com” and feels that the image collection best suits our requirements.

Kindly, let us know about the possible usage of your stock images and their subscription criteria. I would really appreciate it if you could deal with this matter in priority.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Best Regards,

TOPICS
Licensing, Plans and purchase, Terms of use

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 24, 2020 Aug 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Please see this post for information on licensing: https://community.adobe.com/t5/stock/links-for-licensing-terms/td-p/11366788?page=1

If you require additional assistance please seek legal counsel.

EBQ

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines