• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Stock Photography -

New Here ,
Apr 13, 2018 Apr 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I did not opt in to get any of your stock photography and we've been charged for over a year. I would like to speak to someone about this but you hide behind stupid questions and answers instead of having the common decency to have someone that a person could talk too! How many have your robbed this way???

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Apr 20, 2018 Apr 20, 2018

Hi Merla,

The issue has been taken care off and is resolved.

Please refer to the case number: ADB-1849131-D0H1

Hope this helps!

Feel free to update this thread in case of any additional questions.

Regards

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 16, 2018 Apr 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Merla,

I apologize for the troubles that you've faced and I've checked your account details and the Stock subscription is already suspended.

You may Contact Customer Care for more details.

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes but it was never approved and for a year it came off my credit card.

I have worked with canstock for many years and if you’d like to check with them you will see that.

I was taken back that this had happen as I didn’t opt if for Adobes stock program.

I am requesting a full refund of this area of your services as you will see I never even looked at any photos on your sight and I surely wouldn’t have signed up for them.

Please confirm how you are moving forward on this because I feel I should not have paid and yes we cancelled as soon as we realized what was happening!

Merla

<removed by moderator>

Be the change you want to see in the world!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Merla,

I understand your concern, I have checked your account and noticed that you have not used any of your allocated assets in your account, but since your account seems to be in a suspended state, I would request to contact our support team for the billing and refund requests.

Please see the link shared above(contact support link)

In case you are unable to reach our support team through the above- mentioned link, please see Contact Support FAQ: Unable to reach support through the "Contact US" link

If you still face troubles, feel free to update this thread so that we can assist you further.

Regards

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 17, 2018 Apr 17, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sheena

I take it that this is a stat reply. We stopped the payments as soon as we discovered the charge on my credit card.

I am asking that Adobe refund the money they took off my credit card for this service which I did NOT sign up for.

After looking through the extra charges on my card I believe its 10 months of which I DID NOT SIGN UP FOR.

Please have your billing and refund request team get in touch with me asap. This is the third time I’ve received this same message.

In fact please contact my bookkeeper who is also been included in this message as I am extremely busy today. cc me on any correspondence so I can follow what you guys are doing.

Respectfully

Merla

<removed by the moderator>

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 17, 2018 Apr 17, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Merla,

Please see your private message.

Regards

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 19, 2018 Apr 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Where is this private message? So private one can't see it. Please give me the contact number of your accounting department if you can't deal with this request. This has been going on now for about a week with no resolve. There is 10 months of credit I am asking for back onto my credit card. Please get back to me with the confirmation that this has been done. Thank you Merla

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 20, 2018 Apr 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Merla,

I can see that the case has been escalated. Please allow me a while to get back to you with an update. Appreciate your patience.

Regards

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Merla,

The issue has been taken care off and is resolved.

Please refer to the case number: ADB-1849131-D0H1

Hope this helps!

Feel free to update this thread in case of any additional questions.

Regards

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you I did get the call.

Appreciate you guys taking care of this.

Merla

<removed by moderator>

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Merla,

You are welcome. Glad that your issue got resolved.

Regards

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started