• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

stock photos with layers, not flattened images

New Here ,
Jan 14, 2020 Jan 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried to get adobe support to answer this question, but to no avail - was put on hold for 2 hours before I gave up. I was trying to find out if I can get the following images in PSD layered files instead of one flattened image that I can't edit (or can't easisly edit). I need to change the backgrounds to my client's corporate colours. I know they have these images separated as I see different backgrounds for the same image on the adobe site. But like I say, I gave up on chat support as no-one got back to me. So I'm asking the community for help. Otherwise, to hell with it - I'll go somewhere else. The images AdobeStock_267279355, AdobeStock_62335499, AdobeStock_40254104 are on the adobe site with different backgrounds yet the downloads are all flattened images. Why can't they be layers so I can edit? Makes their 'stock' site a little bit useless if ask me. Anyone else know what I'm talking about? Please help

TOPICS
Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jan 15, 2020 Jan 15, 2020

Stock images uploaded to Adobe have to be in JPEG format, for vectors AI, EPS, SVG. PSD is not a format that can be uploaded. I think most stock sites have their images in JPEG format.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Jan 15, 2020 Jan 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Stock images uploaded to Adobe have to be in JPEG format, for vectors AI, EPS, SVG. PSD is not a format that can be uploaded. I think most stock sites have their images in JPEG format.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 15, 2020 Jan 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Even PNG files are no option. 

I never downloaded (from different stock sites) anything different than JPEG (for photos).

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started