Stock - Premiere Template won't open in After Effects?

New Here ,
Sep 13, 2018 Sep 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Screen Shot 2018-09-13 at 11.49.17 PM.png

I am new to this and just bought my first Premiere template for a video project. I can't seem to fully edit this template in Premiere and it won't open to edit at all in After Effects, see message above?

It is an AE file and so this is odd.

The interface on Premiere is limited for customization and this an issue for me.

Any help?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 14, 2018 Sep 14, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks!

I got the file to open in Premiere and used the .zip file workaround to get it to open in A.E. now too.

Still can't seem to remove the stock text and replace it with my own in AE.

J

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jared,

Sorry to hear that you are facing issues with one of the Adobe Stock files.

Can you please let us know the file ID which you are referring to (in your above post) so that we can check the file at our end and can further assist you?

Regards,

Twarita

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

© Wavebreak Media#218265177

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Jared,

I checked with the product team and according to them, directly editing a downloaded .mogrt is not supported at this time. In future releases, more text parameters will be available to alter in Premiere Pro, such as changing the font. This feature was recently sneaked at IBC. There may be some unsupported workarounds out in the wild. Have you put up a forum post in the After Effects forum yet?

Regards,

Sheena

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines