• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Stock Refund Advice Needed

New Here ,
May 11, 2020 May 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I want to cancel and refund my Stock Membership, this is a service that i havent ever used, however it is informing me that i'll have to pay a large amount for a fee if i do cancel,

my first payment charge happened yesterday, i would like my money back, is there any way i can get that and cancel the subscription without paying an ammount i cant afford right now

TOPICS
Account management , Plans and purchase

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , May 11, 2020 May 11, 2020

You can cancel without fee in the first 14 days of your paid subscription and you will get a refund. Passed that date, you have a binding annual contract with Adobe as you agreed on when subscribing. Adobe lets you cancel by paying a penalty of half of the amount due for early cancellation.

I suggest to contact Adobe support and negotiate your way out of the contract: Adobe customer care can be contacted here: https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html - click the small callout at the lower right of

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
May 11, 2020 May 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You can cancel without fee in the first 14 days of your paid subscription and you will get a refund. Passed that date, you have a binding annual contract with Adobe as you agreed on when subscribing. Adobe lets you cancel by paying a penalty of half of the amount due for early cancellation.

I suggest to contact Adobe support and negotiate your way out of the contract: Adobe customer care can be contacted here: https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html - click the small callout at the lower right of the screen and type "agent".

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started