• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Stock Standard Licence question

New Here ,
Jan 02, 2019 Jan 02, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to understand the following license phrase.

"Cannot use asset prominently in merchandise or products for resale"

I was planning to use a stock photo of a woman from the waist up on my website. I sell hair extensions and hair products on my website. The photo would be used as the front page main photo with some text. The photo would only be used on the website and there would be no printed material. Do I need to have an extended license for this purpose? 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jan 02, 2019 Jan 02, 2019

That should be ok. We would not be able to use stock for anything except our pleasure if we would be limited in a sense you fear you are. You can use the picture on your landing page for your website. Good luck.

Just for your understanding:

Merchandise or products: you can’t place the picture on the box in which you sell the hair...

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Jan 02, 2019 Jan 02, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

That should be ok. We would not be able to use stock for anything except our pleasure if we would be limited in a sense you fear you are. You can use the picture on your landing page for your website. Good luck.

Just for your understanding:

Merchandise or products: you can’t place the picture on the box in which you sell the hair...

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started