• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Stock Standard Licence question

New Here ,
Nov 15, 2018 Nov 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I want to buy a picture from a bank of photos - curriculum vitae - standard license. Can I use it as a background for my projects and sell people an individual - changed cv? The original fonts will be removed and the icons will change position.

Will not he break this license point ?:

"Under the standard license, you must not: Create materials or products intended for resale or distribution in which the main value of the product is the resource itself. For example, you can not use a resource to create a poster, T-shirt or cup that would be bought due to the image printed on them. "

the graphics will not be just backgrounds and people will not order my cv

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Nov 15, 2018 Nov 15, 2018

Hi Gordon,

Thanks for reaching out to the Adobe Stock community.

Any asset which needs to be featured for merchandise or for reselling purpose requires an Extended license.

For more information on the licensing terms and restrictions of Adobe Stock, please refer to Stock Licensing & terms FAQ: Where can I find the terms and licensing information for Adobe Stock?

Also, can you please give me a little more information about the type of project you are creating using an Adobe Stock asset so that I can

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 15, 2018 Nov 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Gordon,

Thanks for reaching out to the Adobe Stock community.

Any asset which needs to be featured for merchandise or for reselling purpose requires an Extended license.

For more information on the licensing terms and restrictions of Adobe Stock, please refer to Stock Licensing & terms FAQ: Where can I find the terms and licensing information for Adobe Stock?

Also, can you please give me a little more information about the type of project you are creating using an Adobe Stock asset so that I can guide you with the correct type of license usage? Also, share some screenshots if possible.

Regards,

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 07, 2019 Nov 07, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Twaritar -

If I have a standard licensed image that is of small detail within a much larger image for video broadcast or print resale on tee shirts or mugs, for example, is that Ok? 

An example of this would be a digital image of a man working, holding a ladder and paint brush.  If this man has a logo added to his tee shirt or maybe a wristwatch, would the logo or wristwatch need a high level license?

Thanks in advance!

Best,

Richard Scott - Dinero Tech 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started