Stock Support

New Here ,
Aug 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does anyone know of a way to direct contact Adobe Stock support?

Going through the chat system is useless and attempting to reach via the Support telephone equally so. I also reached out directly to a forum member (Adobe employee) and never heard back.

I've a question about stock and I'm not quite sure where to turn to at this point.

Thank you.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Stock Support

New Here ,
Aug 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does anyone know of a way to direct contact Adobe Stock support?

Going through the chat system is useless and attempting to reach via the Support telephone equally so. I also reached out directly to a forum member (Adobe employee) and never heard back.

I've a question about stock and I'm not quite sure where to turn to at this point.

Thank you.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Aug 22, 2018 0
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Mark,

We apologize for the inconvenience caused to you. Would you mind elaborating on your issue so that we can further assist you?

Regards,

Twarita

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 22, 2018 0
New Here ,
Aug 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've a question regarding 2 stock shots -

https://stock.adobe.com/video/portrait-of-smiling-computer-programmers-trying-out-virtual-reality-vi...

Can the nationality of the models and where the clip was shot be researched? In Adobe records or in the metadata of the clip itself?

Is there a direct line to Adobe Stock in regards to questions of this nature, licensing, etc.?

Thank you.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 22, 2018 0
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 23, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Mark,

When such files are submitted by the contributor, they generally provide the model release along with it which might have this information covered.

However, I'm afraid that we won't be able to provide this detail to you.

Is there something specific you want to point out in this file here?

Regards,

Sheena

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 23, 2018 1
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started