Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Stock Video is not available to view or Download

New Here ,
Jul 11, 2021 Jul 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi. 

I purchased credits but now can't download videos.  Need to download 10 footages. Its Sunday here in Kuala Lumpur and my deadline is tomorrow.Been checking with my mates and they are having the same problem. Is the server in Malaysia down?  Can't call nearest Adobe office in Singapore.  Please help.  Thanks!Screenshot 2021-07-11 at 5.36.26 PM.pngIMG_1599.PNG 

TOPICS
Licensing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 12, 2021 Jul 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Irwan5C18,

I'm sorry you are unable to download or license a video, is it just this particular video or any video? I'm not able to reproduce the issue so would need more information from you in order to troubleshoot.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Irwan5C18,

I have new information I received from a colleague. It appears that you are in a country that has restricted access to Adobe Stock content. You should sign into Adobe Stock before attempting to complete any licensing, that way you will see all content that is available to you. If I have missed something or you have additional information please let me know.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

That is odd. If it is restricted how come we could collate the videos in the first place and create our story board? The videos are in now in My Library. At the buying credit page, no where it mention about videos are not available in certain countries. I have been chatting with the support team all day yesterday( in one of the convo I was told that usually it takes 24-48 hours after purchasing before I could license the videos). Had received a phone call at almost midnight yesterday but they still cant figure out the reason. I was asked to follow up with another email this morning and still waiting for an immediate solution to this. Is there any client support team that can download the files manually, offset my credits and send to me the files via email? The team can fix the system later but I have deadline to meet.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 13, 2021 Jul 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @Irwan5C18,

I am sorry but again my statement above still holds true. The Adobe Stock team does have a ticket to investigate however this won't be resolved today, you'll need to find another source for your media.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started