• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

stock

Community Beginner ,
Dec 25, 2018 Dec 25, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How can i cancel my adobe stock subscribtion?
I started with the free trial, and now this is gettin way to expensive for not even using it. I´m definitley the one to blame when it comes to not cancelling it before the end of the free trial. but now i want to cancel it, and i can´t. there is no such thing like a cancel button next to the stock icon.

and i appear to be not the only one who is frustrated about this. Btw, it says that your service center is open from monday to friday, it is monday and no communication is possible at all!

a dissapointed customer

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Dec 25, 2018 Dec 25, 2018

Hi David,

Sorry to hear that.

I have checked your account details and noticed that you had signed up for Adobe Stock 10 images per month(one-year) plan on 24 Oct 2018. The subscription has been suspended due to payment issues and that is the reason you are unable to self-cancel your subscription.

Note:  If you cancel during the first-month billing cycle, your credit card will not be charged and your service will continue until the end of that first month’s billing cycle. If you cancel within 14 day

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you have a manage plan button near your stock icon?

It would help to show a screenshot (private data edited out) of what you are seeing. I have a manage plan and I can cancel at any time (but I do have different subscriptions).

You are aware that if you have a yearly commitment that you are due to pay half of the remaining fees as early termination fee?

You may contact customer care 7/7 24/24 via chat (English): Contact Customer Care

Currently, you may experience some trouble reaching out the support guys as Adobe announces long waiting times.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Twarita canceled my subscribtion - quick help!

but i haven´t had a manage plan button next to my stock icon, it just was not there.

David

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes, twaritar3263062 is very friendly and and helpful, even on a day like this...

Good luck with your further plans.

Please note that when you only occasionally need pictures, you can buy credits and use those. No subscription. No termination fee. And you just need to know that credits last a year (in Japan less if I‘m well informed). So for occasional Stock image consumers it’s probably the best solution.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi David,

Sorry to hear that.

I have checked your account details and noticed that you had signed up for Adobe Stock 10 images per month(one-year) plan on 24 Oct 2018. The subscription has been suspended due to payment issues and that is the reason you are unable to self-cancel your subscription.

Note:  If you cancel during the first-month billing cycle, your credit card will not be charged and your service will continue until the end of that first month’s billing cycle. If you cancel within 14 days after the beginning of the second month’s billing cycle, you’ll be fully refunded. If you cancel the service after the 14th day after the beginning of the second month’s billing cycle, you’ll be charged 50% of your remaining contract obligation.

For more information, please refer to Adobe Subscription and Cancellation Terms | Adobe

Please check your private message for more details.

Regards,

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started