Stop assets from automatically downloading

New Here ,
Dec 03, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there! Does anyone know how I can stop my new assets from automatically downloading when I first license them? Every time I click license, it downloads the image immediately, but I just want to license them to my Library without downloading. I used to be able to do this, but I can't seem to figure out how to do it now. Thanks in advance!

TOPICS
Licensing, Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Stop assets from automatically downloading

New Here ,
Dec 03, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there! Does anyone know how I can stop my new assets from automatically downloading when I first license them? Every time I click license, it downloads the image immediately, but I just want to license them to my Library without downloading. I used to be able to do this, but I can't seem to figure out how to do it now. Thanks in advance!

TOPICS
Licensing, Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Dec 03, 2019 0
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 03, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi E.,

I'll pass your feedback on to our product management team. Unfortunately there isn't a way to stop downloads on the Adobe Stock website. You can block downloads in your browser settings but this of course will block all downloads not just those for the Stock website.

EBQ

EBQ

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 03, 2019 0
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started