• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

STOP THE F-ing CHARGES!!!!!!!

New Here ,
Sep 17, 2018 Sep 17, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Stop charging me for this service as I do not use it!!!!!

How do I find that out?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Sep 17, 2018 Sep 17, 2018

Hi j.p.w89651736,

We apologize for the inconvenience caused to you.

I have checked your account details under the Adobe ID shared in the forums and noticed that you have an Adobe Stock subscription(signed up on 09 Feb 2018) and a Creative Cloud All Apps subscription(signed up on 25 Dec 2017).

Are you referring to the Adobe Stock subscription in your above post? If yes, you may now self-cancel your Adobe Stock subscription. Please follow the steps as mentioned in the help document: Cancel your Adobe Stock membership

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am being charged over and over again and I do not want to be charged. I do not use or want the service!!!!!

it is an absolute nightmare to work with this company. there is virtually nobody you can speak to with this company and virtually no subject to allow you to speak bout it. nightmare!

worst nightmare worse than IRS, worse than post office. the worse on planet.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi j.p.w89651736,

We apologize for the inconvenience caused to you.

I have checked your account details under the Adobe ID shared in the forums and noticed that you have an Adobe Stock subscription(signed up on 09 Feb 2018) and a Creative Cloud All Apps subscription(signed up on 25 Dec 2017).

Are you referring to the Adobe Stock subscription in your above post? If yes, you may now self-cancel your Adobe Stock subscription. Please follow the steps as mentioned in the help document: Cancel your Adobe Stock membership

You may also contact our support team Support FAQ: How can I contact Adobe for support?  for further assistance.

In case you are unable to reach our support through the above-mentioned link, please see Contact Support FAQ: Unable to reach support through the "Contact US" link

Feel free to update this thread in case of any additional questions.

Regards,

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started