Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Subscription payment rejected

New Here ,
May 30, 2017 May 30, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good day

I have made several attempts to pay for the $29.99 month deal and it comes up with 'We're sorry, but a system error occurred, if you do not receives a payment confirmation email in the next few minutes, please try again or contact customer services.'

I received no email so tried again, same thing and I sent a message to message@adobe.com and got

Delivery has failed to these recipients or groups:

message@adobe.com
The recipient's mailbox is full and can't accept messages now. Please try resending your message later, or contact the recipient directly.

The following organization rejected your message: BLUPR02MB193.namprd02.prod.outlook.com.

I have sent request for Tech support, but had no reply.

Please can someone help me as I have been trying to buy this since Friday 26th May 2017

Regards

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , May 30, 2017 May 30, 2017

Hi there

Sorry to hear you've had issues.

It might be worth clearing your cookies/cache and then try again, or use a different browser.  If you still have issues, please contact our sales team - Adobe | ADOBE SALES - EMEA

Kind regards

Bev

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
May 30, 2017 May 30, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there

Sorry to hear you've had issues.

It might be worth clearing your cookies/cache and then try again, or use a different browser.  If you still have issues, please contact our sales team - Adobe | ADOBE SALES - EMEA

Kind regards

Bev

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started