• EspaƱol
      • FranƧais
      • PortuguĆŖs
  • ę—„ęœ¬čŖžć‚³ćƒŸćƒ„ćƒ‹ćƒ†ć‚£
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • ķ•œźµ­ ģ»¤ė®¤ė‹ˆķ‹°
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Subscription quota gone, how do I recover?

Community Beginner ,
Aug 03, 2020 Aug 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I've been paying Adobe Stock for more than a year every month to have 10 resources on my profile, but recently I only see 20 resources? How is it possible? How do I get my (over) 100 resources?

Thank you

TOPICS
Account management

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You mean you have not been using your credits? They don't last forever. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No, I didn't use all the credits, I didn't need all those, but I had signed up for a subscription and I couldn't cancel it without paying the penalty.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Eric,

There are a few reasons why you might lose your subscription quota.

• You used your quota and this is what you have left.
  • Your quota expires 1 year after it has been granted and you hit your expiration date.
  • Your subscription lapsed due to missed payments.

To find out information on the status of your subscription it would be best for you contact our customer care team. https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for your answer.
Maybe the year has expired, can't you restore them? I spent almost 400 francs ..

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 06, 2020 Aug 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

100 assets don't disappear as that. In Augustr this year, you will loose the 10 assets that have been allocated in August last year, if you did not use them. You always use the oldest assets first. So if 100 assets disapear all together and you did not use the credits for acquiring licenses, it can only be that the subscription lapsed due to missing payements.

As EBQ suggested, the only one who may help you to find out on your subscription status (appart from yourself by visiting https://account.adobe.com while being logged-in) is the customer care: Adobe customer care can be contacted here: https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html - click the small callout at the lower right of the screen and type "agent".

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started