• ķ•œźµ­ ģ»¤ė®¤ė‹ˆķ‹°
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Suggestion; Filters>Color-B&W and Color checkboxes

Community Beginner ,
Jun 13, 2017 Jun 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When searching for Stock images I find it annoying to have to dial in black  (#000000) if I want to search for just B&W images and even doing this I still receive image results that contain color does anyone else share this sentiment?

My suggestion is that you add 2 checkboxes (:white_large_square:) in the color area of the filters 'sidebar' on for pure B&W images and one for images that contain color, If the user checks (:ballot_box_with_check:) the color checkbox this would invoke the color picker allowing them to dial in a specific color

emojis from https://emojipedia.org/

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jun 13, 2017 Jun 13, 2017

Excellent suggestion - we hope to add this in the near future. In the meantime, if you slide the new "Vivid Color" filter all the way to the left, you'll get more B&W images in your results. Not a complete solution, but should help.

Thanks,

Gordon

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Sarah,

Thanks for the feedback.

I will be passing the same to the Stock team. It would be great if you could also put the feature request here as this space is constantly monitored by the product teams.

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 14, 2017 Jun 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Sheena, I went to the Feature Requests page with no success to find Adobe Stock. Unless I missed something obvious in this list, shall I log it against Creative Cloud ?

Capture dā€™eĢcran 2017-06-14 aĢ€ 11.02.55.pngCapture dā€™eĢcran 2017-06-14 aĢ€ 11.03.01.pngCapture dā€™eĢcran 2017-06-14 aĢ€ 11.03.07.pngCapture dā€™eĢcran 2017-06-14 aĢ€ 11.03.13.pngCapture dā€™eĢcran 2017-06-14 aĢ€ 11.03.19.pngCapture dā€™eĢcran 2017-06-14 aĢ€ 11.03.24.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes you can.

Thanks for confirming.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Franck,

Thank you for your feedback. Members of Adobe Stock product team monitor the this forum and your comment above has been noted. It won't be necessary for you to submit on the feature request page. We are working to have Adobe Stock added to the this page however.

EBQ

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Excellent suggestion - we hope to add this in the near future. In the meantime, if you slide the new "Vivid Color" filter all the way to the left, you'll get more B&W images in your results. Not a complete solution, but should help.

Thanks,

Gordon

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 25, 2021 Oct 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

a filter for grayscale [b&w] images would be very helpful. sliding vivid to the left is not so much of an optimal solution. this suggested work around was posted in 2017, hoping that creating an appropriate filter is possibleā€”thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started