Suggestion for Adobe [Credit card verification issues trying to buy an image from Adobe Stock]

Explorer ,
Feb 10, 2018 Feb 10, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am not sure if there is a suggestion forum or not. But I would just like to vent a frustration and make a suggestion for improvement. I am trying to buy a stock image from adobe stock so I went through the process of signing up for a plan and I am using the same credit card that I use for my Photoshop and Illustrator plans. But adobe still needs to validate the card and my credit card company shows "Processing" on the card in which I don't know how long that is going to take. So because the validation charge from adobe is stuck in processing I can't purchase the stock asset I need right away. It would be nice if adobe implemented something like a virtual wallet kind of like what paypal does where you can add a card and have it verified then just assign the card to whatever plans you want. That way you don't have to wait for verification for the same card on different plans.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct Answer

Adobe Community Professional , Feb 10, 2018 Feb 10, 2018

Translate

Translate
Adobe Community Professional ,
Feb 10, 2018 Feb 10, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines