• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Suggestion for adobe stock

New Here ,
Jun 19, 2018 Jun 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I love searching for images from Adobe Stock (we have an alternate account we pay for images monthly).

My issue though, is there are now so many images in other languages that a big chunk of the results come back like that.

It would be fantastic if you could add in a search option for people to narrow it down to the language they want (i.e., English, French, Dutch etc.).

*Please* consider this search option? It would be a huge time saver.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jun 19, 2018 Jun 19, 2018

Hi Amber,

Thanks for sharing your feedback. The results which populate in Adobe Stock website is due to a result of the keywords that have been given by the contributor when they submit their artwork on the website, however, I would definitely pass this concern to the product team so that we can improvise more on the search/filter options in future.

Feel free to update this thread in case of any additional questions.

Regards,

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 19, 2018 Jun 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Amber,

Thanks for sharing your feedback. The results which populate in Adobe Stock website is due to a result of the keywords that have been given by the contributor when they submit their artwork on the website, however, I would definitely pass this concern to the product team so that we can improvise more on the search/filter options in future.

Feel free to update this thread in case of any additional questions.

Regards,

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 12, 2019 Jul 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

why in adobe stock you don´t have templates of pop-up cards?

those are special for any occasion.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 13, 2019 Jul 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Well contribute and create them.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started