Suggestion for Location Filter

New Here ,
Aug 09, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I have a feature suggestion. (Hopefully this is the right place for it!)

Our company serves multiple regions around the world. It would be VERY helpful to be able to filter images by region/location, especially as uniforms and vehicles differ around the world. Thank you!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Suggestion for Location Filter

New Here ,
Aug 09, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I have a feature suggestion. (Hopefully this is the right place for it!)

Our company serves multiple regions around the world. It would be VERY helpful to be able to filter images by region/location, especially as uniforms and vehicles differ around the world. Thank you!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Aug 09, 2019 0
LEGEND ,
Aug 09, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Searches are based solely on meta data that the contributor provides such as keywords. So it would really be up to the contributors to add that to their descriptions, titles and keywords. It's not really something Adobe can control. It would be a very nice feature though.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 09, 2019 0
New Here ,
Aug 09, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I understand. I'm not sure if referencing the photo's geodata would be possible for adobe to use in the future (or even legal), but it sure would be nice. 🙂 Thanks for replying.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 09, 2019 2
Abambo LATEST
Adobe Community Professional ,
Aug 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

With the correct contributor's keywords it should be possible...

Regards, Abambo
Hard- and Software Engineer and Photographer.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 11, 2019 0
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started