• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Suggestion / Request: Reviews and Exclusion Filters

Explorer ,
Aug 09, 2018 Aug 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You know what would be great? If people who've purchased rights to an asset had the ability to review it - with a star system and/or a comment.  Especially since the only preview you can see on most stock is a fairly small, low res image.

Add to that, if there were a way to exclude a particular contributor from search results, it would help a lot with working past the ones that like to spam search terms with hundreds of almost identical images.

Also, for that matter, simple Boolean operators on keywords would be awesome.  Like car+road+driving -truck -pickup

Also also? MAKE contributors who've 'shopped up the image list "photo illustration" or "manipulated" or whatever the decided term would be as a keyword.  It would be awesome to be able to remove thousands of results where someone had added a buzzword or some arty effect. I know it'd be damned near impossible to do this retroactively, but dang, it'd be nice.

And, of course, that calls to mind isolated / cut out images - there should be a standard keyword (I think the software uses "isolated" but a cabin in the woods can be isolated, too) and it should be required.

I don't ask much, do I?  But, time is money... And the more you can help me cull spam and results I can't use from my search results, the faster I can get back to work, and the more you become my preferred service / first stop for everything.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Aug 10, 2018 Aug 10, 2018

Hi there,

Thanks for the feedback; I'll pass on the same to the product team to make the experience better for you.

Additionally, I'd want to let you know that Boolean search is available in Adobe Stock. Please see Boolean Search is now available for all Adobe Stock users! to know more.

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 10, 2018 Aug 10, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Thanks for the feedback; I'll pass on the same to the product team to make the experience better for you.

Additionally, I'd want to let you know that Boolean search is available in Adobe Stock. Please see Boolean Search is now available for all Adobe Stock users! to know more.

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Aug 10, 2018 Aug 10, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

That's awesome!   I thought I checked the box to _not_ list this as a question, but there it is, so I'll mark this as the answer...

If they just made the contributor username part of the searchable data, that would be enough to get past some of the spammers and tighten a given search, one offender at a time.

Thank you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started