Syncing to fotolia not working... frustrated...

New Here ,
Nov 05, 2018 Nov 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I've been trying to do this on two accounts for over 30 minutes. The syncing is not working. I connected the account and it just sat there at zero percent. I tried my second account. Same thing. Then I tried on another browser. It now says my fotolia login is not correct when I try to sync. I go into my Adobe account in the library as it said to do if the sync stopped and there is nothing there and no option to continue. Any ideas?

Windows 7 Professional

Tried on Chrome first. Then IE. 

Thanks!

Nancy

TOPICS
Fotolia

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bonjour,

C'est quoi ce transfert qui ne se fait pas ?

En plus vous indiquez :

Transfert simple

Transférez votre compte Fotolia vers Adobe Stock en trois étapes simples pour continuer à utiliser vos crédits/téléchargements.

Vous voulez rire ?

J'ai 52 crédits sur Fotolia.

Lors de la connexion pour le transfert j'ai ce message :

Connecter votre compte Fotolia

Aucune correspondance pour cet identifiant de connexion et ce mot de passe.

! Alors que j'arrive à me connecter sur Fotolia !

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

migration_fotolia_adobe_stock_01.png

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

migration_fotolia_adobe_stock_02.png

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same for me. Stays at 0%. The frustrating part is being forced to switch and then having it not work and not having easy access to a fix. I hate wasting time on stuff like this.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

On Fotolia web page when i press sync account top of the web page its waiting waiting and then HTTP ERROR 504. İ opened a new account on Adone stock with my same email which I am a contributor on Fotolia but can not sync. Any help

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I, too, had the problem of when I tried to sync, I just got a spinning wheel that

asted forever. Finally, i emailed Adobe, and they responded that the site for Adobe Stock Contibutors was down, but to try later.

I waited a while, and tried again, but upon utilizing the “sync” icon, I now get a message that “the selected account is already in use” ... but if that’s the case how do I access it?  That doesn’t appear to be a choice.  I am waiting for another email response from Adobe Contributor Support, but it appears the only method of communicating with them is by email.  I did speak to a support person from Adobe, but they told me that cobntributor support was only available by email.  I’ve spent all day trying to get this to work, and so far the only response I’ve gotten (twice now) was that unfortunately, their site was down, and that once their site is up again, to try resyncing... which is not working, even though it appears the site is back up.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Nov 06, 2018 Nov 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bonjour,

Pour mon problème plus haut concernant 52 crédits transformés en 11 crédits Adobe, j'ai trouvé :

C'est normal à lire les conditions :

Pour tes 256 crédits transformés en 52, c'est normal à lire les conditions : également j'avais eu du mal à comprendre.

1.1 Transfert de Crédits Fotolia

Recevez 1 Crédit Adobe Stock pour 5 Crédits Fotolia que vous transférez dans le cadre de cette Offre. Le nombre total de Crédits Adobe Stock que vous recevez sera arrondi au nombre entier suivant. Cela signifie donc que nous diviserons le montant de vos Crédits restants Fotolia par 5 et arrondirons le résultat. Par exemple, s’il vous reste 16 Crédits Fotolia : 16/5 =3,2 (arrondi au nombre entier suivant = 4). Par conséquent, une fois transférés, vos 16 Crédits Fotolia seront convertis en 4 Crédits Adobe Stock.

Les Crédits Adobe Stock reçus dans le cadre de cette Offre sont valables 1 an à compter de la date de Transfert et peuvent uniquement être utilisés sur le site web Adobe Stock, et non sur celui de Fotolia.

J'ai répondu sur le Forum Français :

comment récupérer crédits Fotolia

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 06, 2018 Nov 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You know what... I had a problem with Fotolia anyway, in that they put a time limit on your credits. Very poor form. Screw this. There are WAY to many free options out there. These companies get so big they have zero support, Adobe being one of them. I'll find my photos elsewhere.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines